FLFM was founded by Megan Miller, a Board Certified Anti-Aging Nurse Practitioner, Hormone Expert, and Holistic Health Coach.
Fit Logic Functional Medicine, Buda’s Wellness Center
Megan Miller, FNP-C, ABAAHP
What we do
So many men and women start to feel symptoms that they attribute to “getting older” and cannot find help to feel great again. Maybe you feel frustrated, like nobody is listening or hearing you. You try to find help, but just end up with prescriptions for pharmaceutical drugs to “help” with symptoms. Isn’t this like trying to fix a leaky faucet with a dirty mop??
So maybe you try the prescription(s). And you find that they are NOT helping or are even making things worse. You know there is a better way!
Or maybe you’ve been told there is nothing that can be done or nothing is “wrong” or “everything looks normal”. You may find yourself desperately trying different things to feel better but you just don’t know where to turn – and googlitis sets in and just overwhelms you even more!
Unfortunately this is common. The foundation of care at FLFMs is grounded in a system that looks at YOU, a whole person. Not a lab value, a number, or a chart. An actual person with thoughts, feelings, opinions, and emotions.
We treat the underlying cause of the problem, including the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual, and environmental influences that affect your health.
“To be a successful coach and practitioner means truly taking the time to listen to you and to hear your story, creating a partnership as we move forward in your journey toward healing and health. Being a part of creating health and preventing disease, rather than masking symptoms, just makes sense to me.”
–Megan Miller, FNP-C, Owner
Our unique approach is specifically tailored for each individual to provide quick relief of symptoms while working on getting to the root cause.
This means health that will last a lifetime – as many patients report, you may end up feeling better than you’ve ever felt!
Megan’s Education & Training:
- Board-Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine
- Master of Science – Family Nurse Practitioner, Georgetown University (Washington, D.C.)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Texas A&M University (Round Rock, TX)
- Holistic Health Coach certification, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Practitioner
- Completed training through the Institute for Functional Medicine in Hormones, Cardiometabolic, Energy, Immune, and Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
- Certified Heartmath Practitioner
- Mind-Body Medicine
- High-intensity Interval Instructor (Tabata and Metafit)
Fit Logic Functional Medicine Is Committed to
Helping People Live a Long, High Quality Life
We will do this by first educating people on what’s possible for their health as they age and then
treat them with tactics on mindset, hormone optimization, gut health, immunity and movement.