Testosterone Therapy for Men and Women
- Symptoms/Indications of low Testosterone and/or a need for replacement for (this can be any woman at any age):
- Fatigue, loss of energy
- Low libido, or poor sexual response
- Any woman with low testosterone levels
- Women on oral estrogen or birth control pills
- Any woman who wants to improve health, wellness, strength, confidence, and aestheticse
Benefits for Women:
- Improved well-being, energy, strength and endurance.
- Improved body composition, bone density, sexual function, and clitoral sensitivity.
- Decrease in visceral fat.
- Maintenance of muscle mass which maintains metabolism.
- Increases collagen and skin thickness, leading to improved skin texture.
- Decrease in wrinkles, fat deposition, and cellulite. Similar benefits to women as to men.
Some women may require high doses to see benefits, while others need lower doses. Testosterone provides tremendous benefits for breast cancer protection, strong bones, and healthy skin. Most studies demonstrate very supraphysiologic levels to be therapeutic, and there is no standard or guide on how high one should go.
Symptoms/Indications of Low Testosterone and/or a Need for Replacement:
- Anyone with signs or symptoms of a deficiency, such as: fatigue, loss of energy, low sex drive, reduced sexual response, reduced muscle strength and mass, weight gain, low mood, poor memory, poor endurance/cardiorespiratory fitness, and more.
- Anyone wanting to improve quality of life and/or protect against Heart Disease.
Benefits for Men:
- Increases muscle mass, strength, endurance, and exercise tolerance, all of which improve quality of life.
- Improves libido, erectile function, and sexual performance.
- Reduces body fat, both visceral and subcutaneous.
- Lowers cholesterol and improves all lipid markers.
- Improves lean muscle mass, bone density, skin tone, and collagen.
- Promotes healing.
- Protects against cardiovascular disease, hypertension, and arthritis.
- Improves cognition and enhances memory.
- Protects your heart, brain, muscles, bones, and immune system.
- Lowers insulin resistance and improves metabolism.
*Keep in mind that it takes 6-12 months to lose visceral fat and decrease lipids. Weight loss is gradual.
Natural testosterone is completely different from synthetic testosterone. Synthetics raise cholesterol and lower HDL (not good). Natural testosterone lowers cholesterol and raises HDL (more protective